Antminer R4 – 8.6 TH/s @ 845W – Brining Mining Back Home
The Antminer R4 uses the world’s most power-efficient 16nm BM1387 ASIC chip for bitcoin mining. It can deliver a hashrate of 8.6TH/s with a power efficiency of 0.1J/GH. At a high ambient temperature of 35°C, when the R4’s unique centrifugal fan is in full swing, the R4’s noise level is 52dB.
The APW5 power supply is compatible with the 220V as well as the 110V mains power supply in North America. On full load, it has a power factor greater than 0.95. With a 220V supply it can deliver an output of 2600W.
With the launch of the Antminer R4, Bitmain is hoping to take bitcoin mining back to the home enviroment. This bitcoin miner will be available in a limited quantity.
Bitmain Antminer R4 Gallery:
Bitmain Antminer R4 Specs:
- HashRate: 8.6TH/s (±5%)
- Power Consumption: 845W +9% at the wall (with Bitmain’s APW5 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
- Power Efficency: 0.1 J/GH +9% at the wall (with Bitmain’s APW5 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
- Noise Level: 52dB (at an ambient temperature of 35°C)
- Chip Quantity: 126 x BM1387
- Product Size: 515mm (L) x 100mm (W) x 222mm (H)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C