BITMAIN ANTMINER S7 Batch 6 with 4.05th/s
Antminer S7 4.05THs + Bitcoin Miner
Bitmain is pleased to introduce our latest machine, the Antminer S7. This powerful machine features a small form factor, like our previous Antminer S5, while utilizing the denser hash board arrangement of the more recent S5+. This is the first Bitmain product to use our recently announced BM1385 chip, which is not only more than twice as power efficient as the BM1384 chip before it, but is also the most power efficient chip available to consumers today.
The Antminer S7 has a more dense configuration than previous Antminer machines, using 162 chips in the same space that the S5 used only 60 in. The S7 uses just 1,210 watts of electricity to deliver a whopping 4.86 terahashes per second of pure mining power.
1. Hash Rate: 4.05 TH/s
2. Power Consumption: 1042 W + 10% (at the wall, with APW3, 93% efficiency, 25C ambient temp)
3. Power Efficiency: 0.25 J/GH + 10% (at the wall, with APW3, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
4. Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~ 13.00V
5. Chip quantity per unit: 135x BM1385
6. Dimensions: 301mm(L)*123mm(W)*155mm(H)
7. Cooling: 2x 12038 fan
8. Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
9. Network Connection: Ethernet
10. Default Frequency: 600M
Antminer S7 Bitcoin Miner Videos: